Whizz your way around a track as you hover over the ground in this Segway Rally Racing experience for Two. You’ll choose from nine UK locations for your thrilling ride aboard an electrically-powered two-wheeled Segway.
They’re easy to drive and fun to steer, just lean into the direction you want to go and hold on tight. You’re both in control of how fast or slow you go aboard these eco-friendly personal transporters, so prepare for a thrilling ride for two over fun terrain.
- Full riding instruction and safety briefing
- Supply of helmets, body armour, wrist guards and knee/ shin protectors for both
- Certificates to take home as a reminder of your experience
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
What happens on the day?
On arrival at your chosen location, you will both be greeted by a member of staff before participating in a full instruction and safety briefing, giving you the opportunity to get to grips with the unique controls before setting off.
Then it’s ‘all aboard’ as you each speed off on the purpose-built track for your thrilling ride. You’ll even receive certificates to take home with you on completion of your adventure.
Need to Know
- Minimum age: 10 (Under 18s need to be accompanied by a participating adult)
- There is no maximum age (participants must however be able to perform a step up onto the machine unassisted)
- Minimum weight: 7 stone
- Maximum weight: 18 stone
- Kindly note that the experience is not suitable for those with serious medical conditions, bad backs or pregnant women
- You do not require a high level of fitness to participate in this experience, however if you have any concerns then we recommend that you seek medical advice from your GP before booking
- It may be possible for people with minor disabilities to take part, however we ask that you check this with the supplier at the time of booking
This experience is available on selected dates throughout the year. Please contact the supplier at the time of booking for updated availability.
We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available.This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
How long should I allow for this experience?
Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the whole experience. This includes time for the safety briefing, changing into and out of safety gear and driving.
Can I bring spectators?
Spectators are welcome at no extra cost and are limited to a maximum of two per voucher. Children are welcome to spectate and must be accompanied by an adult, kindly note there are no facilities on site for children.
There are no disabled facilities on site, although we can cater for people with minor disabilities. Please ask for further information at the time of booking.
You are welcome to video or take action photos during the experience. Staff will be happy to assist with photographs if required.
The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
What about insurance?
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
How it works
All you have to do is pay for the experience you wish to purchase and we’ll send a voucher and booking information to you or directly to the recipient, then you just need to check the info and book your experience.
Packaging and Delivery
For information on our packaging and delivery please click here.